Re Spectrum Community, was a small non-profit, providing autism related services to those in San Diego County. Re Spectrum ran several behavioral, social skills, therapeutic, and recreation programs from 2010-2015, serving nearly 700 individuals that are in some way touched by autism. Re Spectrum Community is in the process of liquidation; HOWEVER ReSpectrum Programs are now operating out of San Diego Center for Children’s Family Wellness Center.
The Autism Team at the Family Wellness Center, continues to provide services to:
- Parents and caregivers
- The whole family
- Psychotherapy services & groups
- Parent support, consulting, & groups
- Social skills programs & groups
- Recreation programs
- School consultation, support & training
- Psychiatry: medication evaluation & management
- Spanish-speaking services
- School and Community Trainings
At Family Wellness Center there is also a clinical team to support non-autism related behavioral, relational, and mental health concerns.
Family Wellness Center
7339 El Cajon Blvd, Suite J
La Mesa, CA 91942
There may be options for in-home or in-community services throughout San Diego County, depending on the service.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or call to find out about fees and accepted insurances.
ReSpectrum Curriculum continues to be utilized in various programs running at Family Wellness Center. Re Spectrum Curriculum was developed by Courtney Olinger, PsyD and is designed to support individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other similar challenges to be successful in various facets of their lives. This curriculum is helpful for individuals with:
- autism spectrum disorders
- behavioral concerns
- learning challenges
- social skills difficulties
- developmental disabilities
- mental health concerns such as depression and anxiety
- … other like concerns
ReSpectrum Programs include:
- Social Skills Training and Groups
- Recreation Programs
- School Consultation