UNDER CONSTRUCTION. This site will be updated over the next couple of weeks
Re Spectrum Community is liquidating; HOWEVER ReSpectrum Programs are now operating out of San Diego Center for Children’s Family Wellness Center. For more information about this click here
At the Family Wellness Center, we will continue to provide services to:
- Parents and caregivers
- The whole family.
Family Wellness Center Services:
- Psychotherapy services & groups
- Parent support, consulting, & groups
- Social skills programs & groups
- Recreation programs
- School consultation, support & training
- Psychiatry: medication evaluation & management
- Spanish-speaking services
- We will also have a larger team to support non-autism related behavioral, relational, and mental health concerns.
We encourage you to visit www.centerforchildren.org to learn more about the overall scope of behavioral and education programs offered at SDCC.
Other ways to get information about programs include:
1. If you choose to receive ongoing communication from SDCC by a simple registration at www.centerforchildren.org/newsletter-signup
2. Email a simple “YES” to firstname.lastname@example.org to be updated specifically about autism-related programs at the Family Wellness Center.
Family Wellness Center
7339 El Cajon Blvd, Suite J
La Mesa, CA 91942
There may be options for in-home or in-community services throughout San Diego County, depending on the service.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or call to find out about fees and accepted insurances.
Re Spectrum Community Executive Director
ReSpectrum Curriculum is designed to support individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other similar challenges to be successful in various facets of their lives. This curriculum is helpful for individuals with:
- autism spectrum disorders
- behavioral concerns
- learning challenges
- social skills difficulties
- developmental disabilities
- mental health concerns such as depression and anxiety
- … other like concerns
ReSpectrum Programs include:
- Social Skills Training and Groups
- Recreation Programs
- School Consulation
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT GROUPS
- The Adult Therapy Group for Individuals with Aspergers-like Thinking is continuing at FWC and starts again Wed May 6 for 10 sessions
- Teen Social Skills Group is also continuing And will start again May 12.
Re Spectrum offers a range of services for children that exhibit behaviors, difficulty socializing, delays in language, play or other development. Often children with autism spectrum disorders or other similar conditions need a jump start to learning or need support environments to practice and learn skills. Without support early on these children may experience bullying, social […]
Family connections: family, couples, and individual therapy
Social & Play
Addressing Core symptoms of ASD- social and play skills training and facilitation for all ages
Opportunities for fun & success! ABA-based basic sport, recreation, and team work skills training
Re Spectrum provides a variety of services for children that experience bullying, social difficulties, learning differences, relationship trouble, behaviors, attention and organization concerns, depression, anxiety, etc. We specialize in working with children with different thinking (often rigid or black and white thinking), routines, repetitiveness, and rituals, sensory processing difficulties, etc. Services are tailored to […]
School support, training, resources
Information is power- behavioral, educational, and therapeutic training, consultation, and resources for families and individuals.
Re Spectrum provides a variety of services for children that experience bullying, social difficulties, trouble going to school, learning differences, relationship trouble, behaviors, attention and organization concerns, depression, anxiety, etc. We specialize in working with children with different thinking (often rigid or black and white thinking), routines, repetitiveness, and rituals, sensory processing difficulties, etc. Services are […]
Re Spectrum works with all ages through adulthood to provide on-going support to individuals with ASD and like conditions. Adults have long been overlooked for support and often receive a great deal of services when they are children but still require support in adulthood. Re Spectrum has several service options for adults to address social […]
Families, Couples, Siblings
Re Spectrum provides services for the WHOLE family to address any stressors or circumstances that contribute to difficulties with relationships or individual growth of members of the family. Families Family therapy Parent Therapy Group (Parents of Individuals with ASD) Parent Behavioral Consultations Sibling therapy and groups Therapeutic art groups Couples Therapy IEP support and School Consultations […]