Bocce Tournament & Family Festival
June 8, 2013 * 9 am- 4pm
Ingram Plaza (Liberty Station)
Point Loma, CA
NO CHARGE TO ATTEND
1:88 children in the US has Autism…You can take part in making a difference in their lives and show them first hand that you care.
Bocce for Autism includes a bocce tournaments in which 40 teams will compete. Come out to watch the fun and enjoy our beer garden, Gaglione Brothers Steaks & Subs, live music, awesome raffle prizes, and Kid’s center with arts & crafts, sports & rec, and an amazing bounce house. ALL ARE WELCOME!
TEAM REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME WATCH, EAT, DRINK, LISTEN TO MUSIC, PLAY IN THE KIDS CENTER AND HAVE FUN!!
- Save money with Early Bird team registration until April 22nd ($120/team of 4).
- Regular team registration ends May 22nd ($160/team of 4).
- Compete for the Title… Registration Information & chances to win in your bracket or the costume contest
Ways to “Compete”: This year in addition to adding a costume contest, we are also encouraging you to invite others to join you virtually or at the event as a way to compete for additional titles and prizes
- Join the competition… whether you are in the tournament or not… Become a Mob!
- Check out current mobs, create your own mob page, or join a mob
Proceeds benefit Re Spectrum Community, a local 501c3 non-profit, raising money for services for families of children with autism.
If you would like to find out more about Sponsoring or Volunteering for our 2013 event please contact email@example.com
If you would like more information about Playing in the tournament, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org